Again, if you failed to create a unique login name, this folder may be called <Owner>. If you can’t find it, the AppData folder and all of its files and subfolders are hidden.
To view the Hidden files:
- Select the Start/Windows button > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization
- Select File Explorer Options/Folder Options > Show hidden files and folders
- On the next screen, check the tick mark beside Show hidden files, folders, and drives, then click Apply and OK.
To discover the actual name of the Templates folder:
- Select File > Options > Advanced
- Scroll about two-thirds of the way down the screen.
- Click the File Locations button, and the File Locations window appears.
- Word displays the locations and paths to all the template-related files.
You can also click the Start button, then copy and paste this: %appdata%\Microsoft\Templates in the Search box and press Enter. The Templates folder appears in the Start box. Double-click to go straight to the stock templates folder.