Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the July issue
This month we have all the breaking news from Computex, including AMD’s monster 32-core Threadripper 2. We also have the details on Intel’s not-too-shabby 28-core 5GHz chip. Considering a tablet in the not too distant future? Find out why Microsoft may release a tiny $400 Surface tablet and what it means for the tablet market.
Other highlights include:
- News: Nvidia CEO: No next-gen GeForce GPUs for a 'long time,' but G-Sync BFGDs are coming soon
- HP Spectre x360 15 review: With Kaby Lake-G, this laptop can do almost anything
- MSI GS65 Stealth Thin 8RE review: Stylish enough for work and powerful enough for play
- VPNhub Premium review: Pornhub's new VPN service needs to work out the kinks
- Here's How: 5 Android Messages features you should start using
Watch: Your next laptop could be two screens, if Intel’s vision catches on. PCWorld got a sneak peek at Tiger Rapids, a concept pairing a display with an e-ink tablet that inspired products we saw at Computex. We also saw an unnamed prototype with two displays that could work independently or in concert. Watch our video.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!